tiistai 20. marraskuuta 2012

My adventures

I like my earrings big as well
Though they might stick and hook
I´ve never really cared for that
I´ve never really cared for the truth
That´s all

I took his packet of cigarettes
Thought I´d do something with it
He threw it to the ground, it was already empty
It´s still in my green bag, trying to gather memories
I´m done

I know exactly what I´m doing
Is that why I feel like I´m lying?
If he likes my smile, I´m faking it
Babe, maybe I just like dying
Waiting

You could put me in a box
I wouldn´t mind
I´d put my red lipstick on, we´d laugh,
hugs and kisses, drinks, so fine
All the time

Once in a while I´ll change my face
I´ll cut my bangs or let them grow
I´m not the girl you thought you met
Run away by laying low
I´m not bad

I think I own the things I love
Like the woods, The Doors and Michael Jackson
It´s easier for me to fix my soul
With band-aid of my history
That´s it

My adventures belong to my mind
I´ve done them, I´ve made them,
a long, long time
The trip continues even in my dreams
Do I need to be free, do I need to be wild?

Someday I´ll cut the bad habit
of collecting memories and dreams
I´ll cut the package of cigarettes to pieces
Glue them on and kiss on the blank page
I´ll cut myself free

I know exactly what I´m doing
Is that why I feel like I´m lying?
If he likes my smile, I´m faking it
Babe, maybe I just like dying
Waiting







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti