sunnuntai 4. toukokuuta 2014

Costa Rica or Anywhere Else



I got a race in my heart
and my soul yearns for more,
like it beats only twice a week
but it needs so much more
There´s always something I´m waiting for

I want to win these games I already hate
I never tell anyone but I´ve cheated all the way
I´m saying I got it when I´ve already lost
but the trick is in the eyes
and licking lips is the cost

Costa Rica or anywhere else
french kisses on the shores of Nice
I´d like to think I got the streets inside,
sidewalks that I already miss
dreaming doesn´t mean I´ve lied

My stupid heart cheers for my mind,
it encourages it to run, wint the time
"get faster so you´ll win the round
or if you won´t, then why try"
Just hand over the price

We were never meant to be
neither to play hide and seek
In the ancient Greece,
play time for 5,4 or 3
Us two, we just dont fit that well
ain´t it easy to see?

Buenos Aires, London bridge
Cities of gods or just for angels
The hot & hard blow of an airport wind
I just want to breathe in, breathe in
and then out, and again in

Make love with the warm shore and sand
Kiss with the skies that never end, never began
We can try to figure it out but
I can´t promise you the promised land
Let´s start as you as my mirror
and me as your map in your hands

If I let go, you got to promise to catch me
Though I´d stay quiet I got the race inside of me
I could run for miles if I decided to do so
but being free doesn´t need to mean letting go
Swim, dive, drown, don´t fool me

Feel me
So let´s just stay this way
Gasp air just like you reached the surface,
like you´ve let go of the heavy harness
Time as my lover and space as your mistress
Feel the Earth lose our distress

So let´s go
Costa Rica or anywhere else
french kisses on the shores of Nice
I´d like to think I got the streets inside,
sidewalks that I already miss
dreaming doesn´t mean I´ve lied

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti