sunnuntai 19. elokuuta 2012

All of the stories are unfinished

You give me the creeps of a certain kind
Without you in my life I´d do just fine
But there´s something that keeps me hanging there
like on a tree, getting nowhere
Swinging in the wind,
seesaw, seesaw

You say you´ll lose your mind
as the hours and steps go by
But you need me to make you go crazy,
need my help to make your days hazy
Me to walk away,
clop and clatter

There´s something everytime
You don´t give me anything,
not at the same time
You leave me begging for more
And I try to fight back
Wave goodbye and turn my back

You don´t mind how many times I leave
´Cause leaving means I leave you be
until the next time, which comes again
And we pretend it never happened
We start all over,
again and again

You look for answers without making any questions
so life is lived without exceptions
I try to make it hard for you,
so I´d get something out of you
Waiting for deluge or flood,
drip and drip

The thing is that we can´t decide
which way to go,
wrong or right
We keep our options open wide
We rock and roll up all night
Reassuring morning will be just fine

You think I care and sometimes I do
I try to be as cold as the chills I get from you
Faking I´m asleep, faking a lot of things
Need someone to dig deeper, not just to begin
Claw and grind

You need something else and I know that
That´s the reason I leave and turn my back
I give you nothing except the truth
You and me we are no good
Sigh, sigh

As the morning wakes, I come
knock on a door,
we just had fun
I try to make you smile
but I get my kicks from tears
Reassuring next time will be fine
though I got my fears

There´s something everytime
You don´t give me anything,
not at the same time
You leave me begging for more
And I try to fight back
Wave goodbye and turn my back


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti